According to the banks surveyed, by the end of 2018, interest in the new (GFIC) family home improvement discount had grown significantly, with so many claiming for a GFIC home improvement, which exceeded the previous year’s requests, quantifying it by nearly HUF 20 billion in 2018. who is the amount of claims.
It was also an opportunity for those who could not apply for a GFIC under the previous rules. Banks are therefore expecting further increases in their applications for family home improvement benefits.
How were they lightened?
- “For parents of children under 25 who need special education,
- early pregnancy,
- people living in service housing because of their profession,
- for newly built condominiums and twin flats.
- even an apartment under construction or under construction can be bought with GFIC.
- Banks will also provide for undivided joint ownership, which may be granted under the new rules, but will require a new application. “
Families with two or more children are most in need.
- At GFI, for example, the proportion of clients requesting 10 million HUF support within GFIC increased to 50% in 2018.
- In the case of the Takarék Group, the highest proportion is for families with three or more children 44%, for families with 2 children 42% and for 1 children 14%.
- Other financial institutions show variable values.
Leading the GFIC for the second-hand apartment is the leader, if we look at the number, the apartment and house construction took over the lead!
- 36% used the largest share of housing subsidies,
- followed by 32% and 31% subsidies for used and new home purchases.
- Loans with GFICs are increasingly being replaced by longer-term loans or fixed-rate loans until the end of their term, from 30% to 50%.
Representatives of our banks agreed that the conditions for recruitment have been much smoother since the introduction of administrative simplification.
The GFIC grant amounts
number of children new apartment used apartment
$ 1,600,000 $ 600,000
$ 2,600,000 $ 1,430,000
3 $ 10,000,000 $ 2,200,000
4+ $ 10,000,000 $ 2,750,000
When buying a second-hand home, the purchase price may not exceed HUF 35 million and 120% of the transaction value as determined by the bank!
All in all, it is a brilliant subsidized loan and a non-refundable subsidy that helps families get a home they couldn’t do otherwise!
All information on the new family home improvement discount, GFIC 10 + 15, and home loans are available in one place upon request. We answer individual cases, explore the most important practical issues, and help adjust to the new GFIC.
Call our credit broker, fill out the form and we will call you back!